Search our Jobs
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a leading Engineering company based in Sheffield. In this varied role you’ll be supporting the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the marketing strategy and a salary of up to £27,000 + Bonus and excellent benefits such as 35 days holiday including BH, Health Schemes and free parking!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to really develop their Marketing skills, your duties will include reviewing and developing news and product content on the company website, and ensuring SEO friendliness. You’ll be producing brochures, price guides, flyers, datasheets and promotional material.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading Engineering company who have been established for over 70 years. With a starting salary of up to £25,000 and excellent training and development.
The Marketing Assistant will have the following experience;
- The ability to write, edit and present information and ideas to colleagues and customers.
- Experience in dealing with relevant agencies and suppliers.
- Review and develop news and product content on websites.
- Experience in bespoke marketing with distributors / Resellers would be highly desirable.
- Experience of working on 3rd party marketing programs would be highly desirable.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assistant looking to develop their skills within the Engineering industry with a starting salary of up to £27,000 + Bonuses and Benefits.
Basic salary up to £27,000 + bonus schemes
35 days holiday including BH, Health Schemes and more.
Sheffield / Yorkshire
Commutable from Rotherham, Barnsley, Stocksbridge, Chesterfield and surrounding areas.
Please send your CV to Matt Sylvester at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Matt on 01494541877 for more details. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.